T25 Workout

Options
Anyone started with T25 Workout recently? I am a hard-core P90X grad and did a hybrid with Insanity in last couple of years and last year plateaued ever since! I increased my calorie burn, stopped working DVD workout for 3-4 months with Les Mills Combat on the side but the scale hasn't move a bit! I even gained weight along the way. When I started T25 3 weeks ago, I saw significant change considering that I only burn 250-300 cals/workout and followed their nutrition plan of 1600 cals a day. I lost 3 lbs so far. Anyone who is also experiencing the same thing? I am on Alpha Phase and I look forward to doing the Beta and Gamma. I hope this is the workout that would bring me home to my weight goal of 160!

If you are also on the same boat as I am, I hope I get more support which means more motivation to fitness success from you! Thanks!!!

Replies

• genimara31
    Options
    I also just started the T25. This is my first week. I do feel more energized after my work outs and I love that its only 25 minutes!
    I will update after 3-5 weeks. I hope I have good news!
    Do you eat less or healthier too?
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start day 2 of Gamma after doing a round of Alpha and Beta and then started a second round of beta I love how fast it goes by and seen some really good results. Combat is next on my wish list.
  • carlachristinewhite
    Options
    :smile:
  • carlachristinewhite
    Options
    I also just started the T25. This is my first week. I do feel more energized after my work outs and I love that its only 25 minutes!
    I will update after 3-5 weeks. I hope I have good news!
    Do you eat less or healthier too?

I eat 1610 cals a day. I eat low fat high protein and moderate carbs. I follow the nutrition guide that goes with the DVD 5 times a week and weekends, I eat whatever within the same amount of cals.

I hope by the time I end Alpha, I have lost 5-7 lbs.