My first NSV!!!!! (sort of)

Options
I was looking for a dress for our company Christmas party and I fell in LOVE with a beautiful navy dress with an ivory top. I went to try it on and realized it was mismarked. It was actually 2 sizes smaller than my dress size. I figured I would try it on anyway just in case... and it fit perfectly!!! I haven't been this "small" in almost 2 years! Anyway, I got to the checkout and sadly the dress was on the wrong rack... it wasn't on sale for $20... is was $128. This was very much out of my price-range... but I'm still happy that it not only fit, but was very figure flattering. :]

Replies

• Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Good for you! At least you know you could have worn it and rocked it!
  • Sweetpea6896
    Sweetpea6896 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Dropping sizes is such a great feeling, even more important than pounds almost! :)
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Bittersweet NSV but still a win for you :flowerforyou:
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I don't see too much of a difference I think because my body is the same proportionately. My clothes are definitely looser, but I haven't had to buy new stuff yet. It's nice to know just how much of a difference there is. I'm thinking of updating my measurements tomorrow.
  • yumbinkbugonrox
    yumbinkbugonrox Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's a great story!! :)
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Yay!! 2 sizes down is very impressive
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!