having a hard time

Options
unable to exercise and finding it so hard to lose weight, trying jenny craig

Replies

• Sam101my
    Sam101my Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I do Warrior Xfit (you can do it online) and I joined Krav Maga (martial arts) about a year ago..It has been very successful for me!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    unable to exercise do to an injury? Remember weight loss is done through a calorie deficit and exercise is more for over all fitness... Concentrate on your logging and weighing and measuring your food first and foremost.....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    unable to exercise do to an injury? Remember weight loss is done through a calorie deficit and exercise is more for over all fitness... Concentrate on your logging and weighing and measuring your food first and foremost.....

^Exactly this
  • norcalbabe916
    Options
    free 3 takes lot of motivation to start anything new have you ever tried weight watchers they are pretty awesome you can get what ever you want and you can do it on line i have had a hard time myself i took my almost 10 years to get where i am now i would always go up and down if you ever need advice or just support feel free to add me if you can physically workout try small things you be surprised the smallest things Burnes calories