Hey laadddiiiiiies....

Options
2»

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Target has several different cuts, all at pretty good prices. I like the "7" fit, myself.
  • Matt24442
    Options
    I usually end up naked when transitioning from one article of clothing to another. But that's just me.

so you regularly go commando too...cool
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm,,,,sorry I don't have a saggy *kitten* issue, I fill out my jeans quite nicely, thank you. s for brands, I like LEI and Angels or just about anything that looks good on my curves.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Thrift store for me. Picked up a pair of American Eagles there just this past weekend.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm,,,,sorry I don't have a saggy *kitten* issue, I fill out my jeans quite nicely, thank you. s for brands, I like LEI and Angels or just about anything that looks good on my curves.

I see you are modest as well as helpful. :huh:
  • missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Style? Skinny midrise ankle biters are my fav. But im short at 157cm, so if youre tall you might need a full length. And im a 12 - 14 depending on brand. Enjoy shopping!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Jordache Skinny Jeans from Walmart.They are super cheap and fit great for really all body types. Lots of stretch. I have a very slim butt and thighs, so my waist is my issue, and my daughter is built just the opposite, with a tiny waist and fuller hips and thighs. We both love these jeans and they have been great for us as we shrunk.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    GET FUNKY!

... Sorry, just replying to the thread title. Nothing to see here.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

I see you are modest as well as helpful. :huh:

my thoughts exactly...... :huh:
    Glad you have a nice *kitten* but some of us aren't there yet.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I like American Eagle jeans.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    For me leggings are working better than anything. I had bought a few pairs of Old Navy size Sweetheart size 14's and they were too big in about a month. Then I tried the skinny Rockstar size 14 and the waist is loose but fits everywhere else. With leggings I know they will fit for awhile. I'm not gonna buy anymore jeans until I'm down to a size 10.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Old Navy - try the Sweetheart boot cut.

I love the sweetheart boot cut jeans. I live in them!

OP- Target/ Old Navy/ Goodwill/
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Denizen from Target! Only jeans I have that don't leave me with a saggy butt the rest of the day (working on my squats to fix that).
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Agree with Old Navy, and they have a stretch to them so I'd get the smaller of the 2 sizes because after an hour, they may feel too loose :smile: Sweetheart for the boot cut, or Rockstar Superskinny for skinny jeans.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    thank you guys! Yeah I am NOT a skinny jeans kinda gal.... or leggings. NOOOOOO. My thighs are so large that I don't want to make people sick LOL