What in the world????

Options
Okay so I usually weigh myself in the morning and in my morning clothes which is usually sweats and a sweatshirt . Well i decided to take my sweater off and was a pound lighter then took off my sweats and was 2 pounds lighter. What? So i thot i was 264 pounds but now im 262 so what weight should i go with ? Being in underwear and shirt or fully dressed im confused.

Replies

• overcominglazy
    overcominglazy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well scales are used for tracking changes in weight loss so if you want to weigh in underwear/shirt from now on to see a lower number (closer to your actual body weight) then you need to take 2lbs off all your other weigh-ins. If you don't want that hassle, then continue to weigh in sweats but know that you're actually a little lighter than what you see. But indeed, clothes can weigh a lot, which is why it's recommended that you weigh in very light clothing.
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Aim for consistency. I almost always weigh in in leggings and a t-shirt. When I change up my pajamas (since I weigh in first thing in the morning) I always see a shift. If you usually weigh in in sweats, continue to do so.
  • ReadyForWeightLoss
    Options
    Thank you , i will just start from 262 and keep weighing myself semi naked lol that way i can be closer to my body weight.