Do you have a target weight to get down to by Xmas day?

Options

Replies

• kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be 75kgs / 165.3lbs by Christmas Day and I'm 76.6kgs / 168.8lbs, and I'll be happy with that if I don't gain over my 7 day holiday! I'm going to try to eat at TDEE, walk and swim as much as possible, and get a few workouts in.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I did. I wanted to be 140. Doubtful at this point though... I was 142 2 weeks ago, then started bloating and gained 2 lbs, period showed up 3 days ago and I'm back down to 143.3, I typically lose weight for another 10 days at this point but 3 lbs is a lot to lose in 5 days (that's how I work though, lose nothing or gain for 2 weeks then lose 3-4 lbs in 10 days). I had a cheat meal last week though and thinking I probably sabotaged myself there. Oh well.
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Last Christmas i weight 220lbs and was obese. I am currently 167lbs and healthy BMI (just!) so I am definitely where I want to be, just now. To be honest, I will be happy to maintain throughout the holidays and get back on track in the new year.
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My goal was 150 - and I'm thinking I might be off just a bit. I've fluctuated between 151 and 152 this week. So I'm close anyway!
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My goal for New Year's Eve was to be below 160lbs and I'm so close! 2.5lbs away, but not sure if I will make it with the holiday next week I'm sure I won't be able to fit in as many workouts as I normally do.
  • Roze_Lintje
    Roze_Lintje Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I want to be under 60 kg, and I'm weighing exactly 60 kg now. So only 100 grams to lose to reach that goal :)
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be under 230 and I reached it a few days ago! Yeah!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I set a goal at the end of October to lose 9 lbs by Xmas. I am down 8.2 lbs today, so only 0.8 to go! I will weigh again Xmas Eve, but not stressing if I don't hit it on the nose--it is close enough to make me happy!
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    Early this month I was aiming to lose 5 lbs (to reach 160 lbs) by December 30th, but I just received my early Christmas present yesterday. So my next goal is to either maintain 160 lbs or lose 1-2 lbs before New Year's eve. :)
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be down to 130 by Christmas. A few mornings I saw 129 on the scale but it wasn't on Mondays, my weigh-in days. Right now I'm switching between 130.4 and 131.0, depending on my water and sodium intake from the previous day. But I'm pretty much content with my weight loss, and I'm not going to lament over less than a pound.
  • blueberrybelle21
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat to you!!! Except I'm trying to get down into the sixties, and I have about a kg to go. Although it is a kg, I am remaining optimistic 'till the end!
  • bellaiabello
    Options
    I cleared it today! My goal was 72.3kg (BMI of 25 exactly) and that was what my weight this morning.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Last Christmas i weight 220lbs and was obese. I am currently 167lbs and healthy BMI (just!) so I am definitely where I want to be, just now. To be honest, I will be happy to maintain throughout the holidays and get back on track in the new year.

congrats!!!!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I wanted to move into the healthy BMI category before the end of the year, and I have done that already, so I'm happy. I have two more pounds to lose until I'm due for a new set of progress pics. It would be nice to accomplish that before the end of the year as well, but if I don't, no big deal.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    just 100g more and i will b in the healthy bmi range..will b there by christmas!
  • kempt_ken
    kempt_ken Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My Christmas milestone weight was 180 and yesterday I weighed in at 180.0. Id like to hit 155 when I'm done but achieving my interm mile stone feels good.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My aim was 114 lbs! and I met that goal today! I'm so happy. I've lost 13.5 lbs total. Next goal is 110-111 lbs. So 3-4 lbs to go before maintainance.
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be down to 130 by Christmas. A few mornings I saw 129 on the scale but it wasn't on Mondays, my weigh-in days. Right now I'm switching between 130.4 and 131.0, depending on my water and sodium intake from the previous day. But I'm pretty much content with my weight loss, and I'm not going to lament over less than a pound.

129.2 as of this morning, WOO! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I met my goal and this is the lowest I've ever been in my adult life:happy: Now it's time for one quick workout before the Christmas celebrations. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    So many success stories! Wow, you have all done so well! Inspirational!
    Have a great Christmas everyone!
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Mine was down to 185 so I'm about 6 off after a 1lb regain and some female issues I'm not exactly there. I could blame a ton of things but honestly I am looking at the 17lbs I've lost and the inches that Are gone instead of what isn't. Going to just continue to do what I am doing and I will reach my goals. It's plausible to be there just after New Year's so I'm on track for my next goal.