Christmas

Options
Okay so I'm interested in people's plans for the holidays. How are you preparing to face what for some is the toughest time of year? Last year I was incredibly strict, stayed on plan food wise. This year I am going to try and be a little more relaxed. My goals for 2014 are all about changing body composition, dropping body fat, gaining lean muscle & increasing my 3 major lifts. There is a little bit of me that has almost agreed to use the last 2weeks as a mini bulking phase and use any increase in weight to really motivate me to push hard in 2014.

Good luck everyone xxx

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    My plan is to stay the course, but for the few days there are parties and actual xmas day, I will eat, drink and be merry. The holidays are meant to be enjoyed and I fully plan to enjoy them. :)
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I might restrict myself slightly (generally in the alcohol area, I'm getting to an age where I can't handle as much beer as I want now!), but I'm not going to pass over anything because it's too calorific. Eat, drink, be merry and enjoy the company you're with. I weathered the work's Christmas parties (didn't do well, but didn't do as badly as I feared) and I'm ready to tackle the "big week".
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I plan eat all the delicious traditional foods I only get once a year but will watch my portions.