Dealing with depression during the holidays

Options
WORST ADVICE AWARD:

"Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Woot the Bible says I can drink as much as I want!! I am so gonna use that quote.. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Bible supports alcoholism. Call Fox News!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I'm too busy shoving cake and cookies into my nieces' and nephews' mouths, abusing them and all. I don't have time for all this drinking.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    can we start drinking now?
    its noon somewhere!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I'm too busy shoving cake and cookies into my nieces' and nephews' mouths, abusing them and all. I don't have time for all this drinking.

I see what you did there :laugh:
    patrick-harris-see-what-you-did-there.gif
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    :drinker: ok !
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Find a hobby...
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I get the point, but is it really much worse than today's apparent practice of throwing pills at anybody who isn't seeing life as all sunshine, rainbows, and lollipops 24/7?
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • gmhaggie06
    Options
    I get the point, but is it really much worse than today's apparent practice of throwing pills at anybody who isn't seeing life as all sunshine, rainbows, and lollipops 24/7?

Agree 100%, it seems to me when a person gets the blues nowadays, docs throw Zanax at them
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Agree 100%, it seems to me when a person gets the blues nowadays, docs throw Zanax at them

better living through chemistry...all the temp fix, none of the hard work to get it. :huh:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

MWAH HA HA!!!!!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    So funny!
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options

Can someone else call child protection? I don't have time - we'll be at wrestling. :tongue: