Ladies, I need inspiration. What to get him for Christmas?

Options
Microfiber
Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
Staff Edit The OP has found what she needed. See her update on page 5[/b]
Thank you everybody. I went with Beauty's suggestion [via pm] and have ordered him a Portable Franklin electronic Bible. It will help him greatly during his sermon preparations (insert a keyword e.g. Love and it'll bring up all verses in the Bible about Love). He'll be so happy happy

I almost always get him smellies - perfumes, skincare gift sets etc.

Don't know what to get him this year.

No socks please :laugh:

Thanks.

Updated:

He loves listening to gospel music on his iPod so I bought him one of those speakers a couple of years ago. He plugs his ipod in and can listen to music in the room. He also loves watching movies so I bought him a portable DVD player some years ago. He's a church minister you see so limited on what I can get him which he'll use.

Can't buy him a Bible as he has loads laugh

Replies

• dale_arden
    Options
    I was going to suggest socks.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    X-box one?
  • Microfiber
    Options
    X-box one?

He's not a gamer :laugh:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty stumped on a man-gift as well....heading to the Bose store today to look at a bluetooth speaker as a potential gift. If that doesn't pan out, I'm in trouble :frown:
  • Microfiber
    Options
    Mine says he doesn't really want anything but I still wanna get him something :smile:
  • dale_arden
    Options
    Mine says he doesn't really want anything but I still wanna get him something :smile:

You're really not giving us a lot to work with here...so far we have no socks and he's not a gamer...maybe it would be easier if you gave us some ideas of what he's interested in? Hobbies, etc.
  • gmhaggie06
    Options
    i think my wife got me a fitbit! awesome gift
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I got my SO a back massager!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    A stripper? A nice watch? A mint condition Action Comic number 7? What does he like?
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Does he do any outdoor work? FirmFit gloves from Home Depot are great. Hooded sweatshirts always work. Under Armor shorts always work. Does he like protein shakes? Single serving blenders then. Books, movies, music work.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Clothes, belts, a wallet, a nice hat and a electric shaver.. that's what I got my husband thus far. He said he didn't want anything.. i haaaaate that answer!
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    got hubby beats by dre earbuds...he's been wanting them and might be incentive to get his butt back into the gym!
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    A classic shaving kit with a leather razor sharpener and all
  • Microfiber
    Options

You're really not giving us a lot to work with here...so far we have no socks and he's not a gamer...maybe it would be easier if you gave us some ideas of what he's interested in? Hobbies, etc.

He loves listening to gospel music on his iPod so I bought him one of those speakers a couple of years ago. He plugs his ipod in and can listen to music in the room. He also loves watching movies so I bought him a portable DVD player some years ago. He's a church minister you see so limited on what I can get him which he'll use.

Can't buy him a Bible as he has loads :laugh:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Seriously ... one of those little R/C helicopters.

If he's on a computer all day at work, a USB desktop nerf missile launcher ( http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/8a0f/?srp=1 )

My genreal answer to my wife is "Anything and everything from ThinkGeek.com"

Toys rock.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    hookers and blow
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Have a look on Etsy :). I gave the one I love something personalised. It's mostly the gesture.

Can't tell you what it is or he'll know :wink:.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Screw Bose. I got the Vizio 42” 5.1 HOME THEATER SOUND BAR WITH SUBWOOFER AND SATELLITE SPEAKERS | S4251W-B4.

This thing got best in show at the CES show 2013. It is the really great. $329.99. Cheaper the what you are going to get a Bose and it is great quality.
  • W0rthless_Her0
    Options

Usually when a guy says that he has everything he needs. Now give him what he wants. More of you.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Can't buy him a Bible as he has loads :laugh:

wine of the month club. you can't have too much of the sacrament, am i right??
This discussion has been closed.