Be My Friend and Let's Encourage Each Other

Options
I just joined and am excited to get this off and running. I think writing down everything I eat is going to be an eye opener. I would love to hear what others have to say about their progress and humps to get over. I wonder what it's like to be thin! Thank you and happy eating and working out!

Replies

• Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    I'm a newbie as well and need all the help I can get, I start off really motivated and then get really disheartened when the weight doesn't just roll off. But this time I will do it!!:smile:
  • meeb2494
    Options
    Welcome. I just started again this past week. This site has always been an eye opener in regards to the amount of food I can consume without even realizing it. Good Luck to you! You can do this.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I started 5 days ago and already lost 5 pounds. It really forces you to think about what you're eating. I really love it!
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for inviting me. It's great to read others' posts and encouragement to keep at it and work out. It's gonna be a lifestyle change this time instead of a "long haul." That sounds so negative so I'm not going to say it anymore. When I enter my food, it's like reality staring me in the face. I can't believe how much I snack! I'm thinking we have to get enough good food in us at a meal so the snacking gets cut down to a minimum cuz when I eat 'enough' at breakfast or lunch, those candies and nuts someone (who shall remain nameless- but it's not me-) keeps bringing into the office!!! LOL
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow, 5 pounds already. That's awesome. You must feel great!