Play with me! Q & A Game

Options

Replies

• elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    No but tell me more!!!

Where did you go last holiday?

In an age of computers, and at 4:30 in the morning it is easier to show you what the 'experts' believe it would look like.
    16d484a8b45b8fe2ac992b1d2b37df061-617x462.jpg

;)

@Abu Not a chance in any of the 9 hells would someone be able to get me, of my own accord, to swim with sharks for any reason or any condition. Alligators I would consider!

Q: Have you ever danced with the devil under the pale moonlight?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I danced with satanists under the pale moonlight deep in woodlands... does that count?

same question that got missed earlier: what planet or moon in this solar system would you visit if you could and why?
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options

same question that got missed earlier: what planet or moon in this solar system would you visit if you could and why?

I think Elusive answered when he said nean Titan or something and the picture is what the view would look like. Or I just made that up and am completely insane.
  • neandermagnon
    Options

I think Elusive answered when he said nean Titan or something and the picture is what the view would look like. Or I just made that up and am completely insane.

I thought that was where did you go for your last holiday.... maybe he accidentally replied to the wrong post because it was kind of confusing because it looks like an image of some non-earth place in the solar system.

ETA: just scrolled up and saw where he put @nean titan.... :drinker: the pic makes more sense now

okay I'll think of another question:

if you could have any famous piece of artwork you want in your living room, which one would you have?
  • Manic5781
    Options
    I'm not to familiar with many pieces of art. But I think the one that's called the Screamer or something . I think it's a van goegh painting if I'm not mistaken.

Would you ever own an aquarium of piranha?
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    the scream by edvard munch? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scream - nice, I really like this one

Yes it would be nice to have an aquarium of pirhanas, if I have the means to look after them adequately

what's the furthest distance you've travelled from your place of birth (i.e. the furthest away place you've been to)?
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    I was born in Moncton, Nb. The farthest point I've been from there is Surrey, BC

What's your current addiction/vice?
  • Manic5781
    Options
    My current addiction is working out and training

What is your fav 80s cartoon?
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    too many to choose from.... maybe Ulysses 31.......... that's my favourite out of the ones I can think of off the top of my head

which car would you most like to own?
  • elusive_design
    Options
    68 Shelby

What is the longest you've ever slept?
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Around 15 hours for me I think... Mega sleep catch up it was!

When did you first decide to aim for a great body?
  • elusive_design
    Options
    The first time? Highschool and I maintained it well into my 20s. The second time.. 3 months ago. :)

What is the one food that calls to you like a siren luring sailors overboard?
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Indian (curry) and Pizza ... out of the two.. Pizza

What inspires you when you get the days that you feel you can't keep exercising?
  • elusive_design
    Options
    I go back through my old lifting logs and look at my pre-injury stats.. then load up MFP and see where Im at now. It fills me with enough rage to bypass any amount of self indulgence I am feeling.

If you could spend a week training with any fitness celebrity who would it be?
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels

Have you ever thought about cheating on your significant other
  • elusive_design
    Options
    It's been a while since I had one.. however when I had one I can honestly say nope.

Have you ever given a ride to a random stranger who was broke down on the side of the road or stranded, if not.. why? :D
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    Yes, once

What is your favorite positive quote?
  • collegegirl713
    collegegirl713 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    This one had me thinking, but here it is: "Every day may not be good, but there is good in every day!"

What was your hardest workout?
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    8 hour hike, with very very active friends

What's your fav form of exercise?
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    cycling indoor and out and running

What is your favorite color