I need to lose 25lbs FAST

Options
2»

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    We'll I guess I mean the fastest way possible with still being healthy. I'm just kind of confused about the whole thing. Some people tell me if I work out too much now that I will just be building muscle inside the fat. How do I lose the fat if not excersize? I need like a fitness educated diet buddy. Lol any takers

"Building muscle inside the fat" huh? Who told you that--Dr. Oz? :noway:

All you need to lose weight is to burn more calories than you are taking in. Whether that's by exercising off enough calories to put your body in deficit, or jut by eating slightly fewer calories each day, (or a combination of both) is up to you. It's that simple! Not always easy of course, but definitely SIMPLE. :flowerforyou:
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    KETO diet. 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbs. I've heard of people losing up to 18lbs in two weeks. I myself have lost 10 lbs in two weeks.
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Eat clean, exercise, and about 12-15 weeks will do the trick!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions?????
    Not fast, but I have some suggestions.

Set your goals up in MFP to lose 11.5 pounds per week since you have so little to lose. Eat within your calorie allotment and record everything you put into your mouth. Weight all solid food and measure all liquids. If you exercise, eat a portion of those calories back.

Slow and easy does it.

I don't think the poster intended to recommend a MFP goal of 11.5 pounds per week. That was a probably a typo of 1.5 lbs per week. Otherwise all good advice. A scale and measuring cups are especially essential.

:laugh: Oh for goodness sakes, I didn't, I swear! I mean 1.5 pounds week!
  • MeredithDeVoe
    Options
    I visited a veterinarian's office where I hadn't been for several months and they commented on how much weight I had lost. I told them, I was 7 months pregnant when I was last there. They still were impressed at how quickly I lost the baby weight, and asked me "What's your secret?"

I thought for a minute. "Go hungry?" I said.

They were like "Thanks a lot!" and we laughed. But really, that's all I did. I was a busy young working mom and all I had to do was back off a little and the weight would come off.... those were the days.

But that's my advice. Want to lose weight quickly? Stay busy and go hungry. :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options

But that's my advice. Want to lose weight quickly? Stay busy and go hungry. :)

1xbsk_zpsc171e666.gif

If you are going hungry, you're doing it wrong. Eating mostly whole foods in the right amounts will allow you to lose weight and not be hungry.
  • bob_day
    Options
    You said it. Yes, fast. And get regular exercise.