It's so hard to eat healthy

Options
2»

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I need help!

Posts a thread begging for help, then disappears after first post.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Plan ahead, as others have suggested. Also try and cook dinners at home. I eat dinner at home as much as possible and if I get hungry early I can eat as early or late as I need (so I don't get hungry and binge). I already had in mind what I was going to cook tonight after dinner last night.
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    maybe you're changing too much too soon, or
    maybe you have too strict definition of healthy, or
    maybe you need to stop having food you dont think you should be eating in your house

All of this!

Slowly make changes, do not restrict everything, and get the the food you see as "junk" out of the house.
  • benny_haha
    Options
    Eat after 6pm for goodness sakes. Eat when you are hungry! Just not a lot. Listen people, unless your a fitness model don't crunch your macros and calories to a T. Follow a simple plan...or you will burn out and lose your minds.

One of the biggest issues is PORTION CONTROL here not timing.
    Another big issue is VITAMINS AND MINERALS...you know...from veggies and fruits?!?

It's not complicated but it is hard. But only you can change your habits.
  • janetteluparia
    janetteluparia Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    How much do you eat in a day? If you are hungry at the end of the day, then you are simply not eating enough.

It is not that simple. Hunger can be defined as an impulse or desire to the untrained person. It takes time to change behaviors and mindsets. If you say that to some people it becomes a license to overeat and ultimate failure and despair.

Practice practice practice and the good behaviors will outlast the bad ones.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You need to work on self control, and try just keeping healthy snacks with good calories in the house.