College Students!

Options

Replies

• FemaleSheogorath
    Options
    I attend Western Washington University and I'd love to add any other collegegoers.
  • barrelracerkmae
    Options
    South Dakota State University! Anyone free to add me. Its good finding people of the same age group/situation. :)
  • drequilla
    drequilla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm at EMU in Michigan, feel free to add me... god knows i need the motivation and friends.
  • Ran90
    Ran90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure whether or not you only meant American Universities, but I go to University College London. Add me if you like! :D
  • Mollique
    Mollique Posts: 62
    Options
    London? That's Awesome!
  • Mollique
    Options
    I gained 30 plus pounds since I started college. Double the freshman 15 hahaha
  • nhalger
    nhalger Posts: 3
    Options
    I am from Lyndon State College in Vermont!

I am in need of some friends on here!!! :)
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Miami Dade College. Community college sucks for making friends, at least that's been my experience.
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    University of Minnesota here! Always happy to have more friends in this age group -- it can be pretty hard losing weight while doing all we do! We got this though :)
  • my0906
    my0906 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Went to Cornell University for undergrad and currently a 3rd year medical student at Stony Brook University :)

New to MFP, feel free to add me!
  • Mollique
    Options
    Wow 89 pounds! you go girl!
  • TendonPainsJohnson
    Options
    Hi! I'm from the UT Austin. I'd love some friends for support!
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    I recently graduated from the University of Montana - Western. And I'm planning on taking some online courses from the University of Montana. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • Mollique
    Options
    ok!
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    UI grad and in the fall will be studying at CSUSM for another MSc. I want to be back in shape before my internship at the end of the program. Wish everyone here well :drinker: But I think you are looking for friends in their twenties :blushing: that's ok
  • Mollique
    Options
    UI grad and in the fall will be studying at CSUSM for another MSc. I want to be back in shape before my internship at the end of the program. Wish everyone here well :drinker: But I think you are looking for friends in their twenties :blushing: that's ok

Anyone and Everyone!
  • Amandasti
    Amandasti Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I going to Missouri State. Feel free to add me.
  • jessica182010
    Options
    Me too! Add me!
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    U of Cincinnati..feel free to add me
  • TendonPainsJohnson
    Options
    This is great!