Yoga videos out there?

2»

Replies

• snowbear1005
    snowbear1005 Posts: 79 Member
    I love yoga. I don't use you tube much as I still have a 20 year old, boxy tv that I can't connect to the internet from. But, I have taken a few classes and tried several DVD's.

My favorite is the "Body Flow" class by Les Mills. They might be calling "Body Balance" now. I do not think there is a dvd version of it - wish there was.

I really like Jennifer Giraldi and her Ballet Body dvd. It's broken down into several segments and is a mix of ballet, yoga, and barre workout. It's not a beginner level, but you can modify and/or go at your own pace as you need to.
  • AlisalGal
    AlisalGal Posts: 88 Member
    Elements for Weight Loss and Elements for Flexibility/Stress Relief are both great workouts! I found both at Walmart.
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    If your cable has some kind of on demand feature, chances are you'll be able to find at least some clips from some different yoga workouts that you can try. I did that and ended up finding this DVD, which I really like: http://acacialifestyle.com/yoga-for-beginners-with-desi-bartlett/p/51614/

There are two workouts, a morning one that's meant to energize and is a little more intense (but still very manageable for a beginner) and an evening one that has deeper, slower stretches. That one really helps me relax.