Help!!! 30 day shred calorie burn!!

Options
So I have even hearing great results with the Julian Michael's 30 day shred that I just had to give it a try. I just finished day 1 and I forgot to wear my heart rate monitor to know how many calories I burned :(. I know all of our bodies are different and some burn more calories than others but can anyone give me a rough estimate as to how many calories you could burn? I'd like to log it in my diary. If it helps I stuck with the workout through and through following the girl on the right of Julian michaels (the one who wasn't going full out). Thanks guys!!! Happy counting!!

Replies

• tonidarlingx
    tonidarlingx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I found this on here:

Multiply 3.267 x your weight (lbs) and that is how many calories burned in an hour.

30 Day Shred = 27 mins -: divide above figure by 3 since the warm up and cool down are considered exercise but not intense.

That gives me about 159 calories burned. However, I've just downloaded an app called Calories Burned Calculator that has the shred and the 3 levels (plus more of Jillian's workouts) and that gives me 139 calories - I'm going to be going by that rather than the calculation above.

It's a rough estimation, I guess. See if you can get the app :)