open food logs

Options

Replies

• gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to anyone. I log daily and as acurately as I can. I use a food scale. You are welcome to add me.
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mine's open :)
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends! Feel free to add me!
  • cybertart
    cybertart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine are open! Can't remember if it's just to friends or not, but you're welcome to add me.
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My is open and I always log on! You can add me or anyone else who wants to be friends... :smile:
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Anyone with open food logs need a friend. I need as many as possible to look at for ideas, help, creativity so this journey doesn't get stale- Thanks in advance

If you like to cook this is a good site to start with...I have learned to cook low calorie by using it...great easy to follow recipes...

Skinnytaste.com

She gives the calories and the nutrients for you. There are recipes of all types...vegan, vegetarian, snacks and about anything that you would want.

The recipes are easy to make substitutions if you don't have all the ingredients (you will have to refigure the nutrition values).

Some of my favorites are the zucchini boats...
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I log everything -

Skinnytaste.com - Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken is freaking amazing...it was the number 1 downloaded recipe of 2012.
  • togmo
    togmo Posts: 257
    Options
    I think mine is open to everyone although I don't generally log during the weekend and coming into Christmas I am inevitably going to be a little lazy.

I don't really have friends.

EDIT - also if anyone does look at mine, know that I actually aim for around 2500-3000kcal a day but I have set MFP to 2300 - I overeat my goal deliberately every day. My aim is to see red below every box so that I know I hit a minimum baseline for proteins, carbs and fats.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. It's not the best, but I am honest :sad: Feel free to add me
  • imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, as well. Feel free to peruse. It's not perfect, but it's honest. :smile:
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My food log is open to friends, feel free to add me.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i have an open diary. i eat. and i eat well.
  • cherryberryred0
    cherryberryred0 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mines open to friends with a password i think... )
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Open to the public, but the past two weeks have been more of a "what not to do", if that helps at all. When I'm working, I do much better, so check back in come January 6th! :happy:
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to my friends, so add me if you'd like.

I'm not the healthiest eater, but I do log everything.
  • JaneE1967
    JaneE1967 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have just started on MFP, my diary is open to friends so anyone on here is welcome to add me. :smile:
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    mine is open, feel free to add me
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. The truth, the whole truth and gluten free. I have celiac disease.
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. anyone feel free to add. i enjoy looking at open diaries as well. :)
  • 1exercisefreak
    1exercisefreak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    add me on