Eat until your full or keep eating if you....

Options
Sreneesa
Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
I know the conventional wisdom is to eat until your full or almost full.

However, being on here and learning from y'all has taught me that it is important to come close or meet daily calories. I'm still trying to figure out how to do that. I know its easy for some of you but it isn't for me so be gentle with the smart comments! LOL

But, seriously, when I eat most of the time it takes me a long time to finish just simple meals. For example, right now I'm trying hard to eat the rest of this mustard green, chicken patti, avocado, and tomato wrap. Im sooooo full but I need to be eating it all for the calories.

My question is should I eat until Im stuffed? That is what it seems like I have to do lately in order to get the food down. It isn't every time but I'm already slacking on calories and need the nutrition.....

Thank you y'all for your time.

Replies

• Sreneesa
    Options
    Bump
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    As long as you don't have an eating disorder you're fine. It's really common when people first start tracking calories to under eat. Give it a few weeks and you'll be HUNGRY and have no problem meeting your calorie goals. Best wishes.
  • Sreneesa
    Options
    As long as you don't have an eating disorder you're fine. It's really common when people first start tracking calories to under eat. Give it a few weeks and you'll be HUNGRY and have no problem meeting your calorie goals. Best wishes.

Thank you for that! I was so thinking it was me. lol

Good to know that it is common for beginning trackers. :smile:
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Don't force the food in if you don't want it
    thats how most of us got here, right?

Just eat until you feel satisfied :)