Add me as a friend and let's support each other!

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Lotty and this is my second time on MFP. I cannot fault the site at all. I adored it the first time I used it and I stuck to it religiously. I lost 3 stone in 4 months and I looked and felt great!

I've had a rough year and now find myself even heavier than I was before I lost those three stones. I am so disappointed in myself, but I know that I can fight the bulge again. I just need the support to keep me going- that's what I loved about MFP before- all of the kind words and guidance.

I'm not one to moan about the way I look, but I do know when it is time to change and lose a few pounds- well I say a few, maybe 100! Oooops.

I am 6ft tall, so I am told that I carry it well- my extra chin says differently though!

I would really like to gain friends again and fight this together. I will support you in any way I can.
Also, if there's anyone in the Exeter area that would like to become jogging partners or go to exercise classes together, I'd be interested!

xxxxx

Replies

• happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    hi hun, feel free to add me. I like people who are determined, and can have a laugh :bigsmile:
  • jessicalynne25
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

My name is Jessica, I am a stay at home mother to two adorable munchkins. I do everything with them, and spend alot of time with them. They even do my exercising videos with me :) I need to lose weight for a couple reasons:
    1. My health. My health isn't the greatest and my doctors told me that it's because of weight issues and I could possibly have a stroke or some other kind of ailment. Yes, you read that right a STROKE. Didn't think it was possible at my age but I guess it is. My liver and kidneys are not my best friends right now so I'm hoping with the weightloss and healthy eating, things will be a lot better for me.
    2. My children and boyfriend.I would like to be a great role model for my children and I know they look up to me so I need to eat healthy, drink more water, and exercise daily. I do have rest days which are on sundays. I do not want my children to follow in my footsteps with being over weight and such. I am going to have them be in at least 1 sport during the school year to keep them active and I would like to keep up with them and not be short of breath.

I do have a hard time staying motivated but I know this site will help me. I am kind, outgoing, easy to talk to, great listener and give the best advice as I can. Feel free to add me because motivation is key and I will do my part and motivate you as well. Hope to make new online friends =D