People are starting to notice...

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
that I've lost weight. Someone asked me yesterday what kind of cream I used to make my butt shrink the way it did. I love it!!
I tell everybody that I'm counting calories and exercising. They all roll their eyes because people assume that counting calories is so hard but it really isn't. I explain that MFP does all the calculations for us and all you have to do is enter it in.

I took this step starting early February and I couldn't be happier!

Cheers!!:drinker:

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    that I've lost weight. Someone asked me yesterday what kind of cream I used to make my butt shrink the way it did. I love it!!
    I tell everybody that I'm counting calories and exercising. They all roll their eyes because people assume that counting calories is so hard but it really isn't. I explain that MFP does all the calculations for us and all you have to do is enter it in.

I took this step starting early February and I couldn't be happier!

Cheers!!:drinker:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! :drinker:

It is a great feeling when people start making comments. Last week I got a comment from someone I hardly know - I just run into her in the hallways/bathroom sometimes. That was a kick! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is what we like to call an NSV...or Non-Scale Victory!!

It's not all about what the scale says, which all of us have to remember. The scale is a number and is a guideline....that is all....but all the wonderful things that happen around us are so much more important to encourage us to continue this journey...even when the scale is being a jerk!!!
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    Congratulations! My favorite NSV is when the people I work with and see everyday begin to make comments. That is when you know it's happening! :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Congrats:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats!!