Anyone tried Herbalife?

Options
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone tried the Herbalife weightloss programme? Any thoughts?

Thanks
Jodie

Replies

• XjXannX
    XjXannX Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You order the shake mix, there is like a protein powder and I forget what the other powder is.I was pretty upset when I found out I had only enough for half of a month. I asked my consultant lady how much were in the containers and she said enough for a month. I thought this included the twice a day shakes she had on my diet plan but it was only enough for once a day. My plan for example was in the morning drink the aloe juice and drink the tea, then drink your shake. mid morning you'll eat a snack, probably fruit, then lunch which was usually 2 oz of sweet potatoes, vegetables, and 4 oz of lean protein. then another snack, nuts and another protein. dinner was another shake. All it really is is a really low calorie diet. The shakes don't taste bad or anything. I didn't have huge success with it because I only did it for half a month because buying twice the amount of supplies than I thought I needed was way to expensive. And the aloe juice you can buy from walmart and get 100% aloe juice for way less money.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Save your money. It isn't worth it.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    NO.

^This.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Best friend did it. Lost a little, gained everything back. Also, expensive and tastes like crap.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    Best friend did it. Lost a little, gained everything back. Also, expensive and tastes like crap.

Thanks - that's what I thought! Cheers :)