Need accountability!

Options
So I'm in... day 2 now... and I set my settings to post everything to Facebook. I put a post on FB, too, to friends and family to hold me accountable. What I need, though, is "friends" on here to help do the same.

If you're willing to hold me accountable, encourage me and contribute to my ongoing weight loss, I'll do the same for you. What I don't want to be is "that creepy guy" that friends all the ladies (noticed a lot more ladies than men here), so instead I'll ask that whomever wants to friend me so it's not out of line.

Me? Married (happily) with a 14 year old daughter. Live in Austin, TX... work everywhere. :)

Replies

• Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hey, the more accountability the better for me! I'm shooting you a request - :)
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Former Austinite...sent friend request ;-)
  • debbie1268
    Options
    you have to be responsible and accountable for everything you do in life...that's why its called life sometimes fair sometimes not so fair.. Good luck... I'm willing to look after you and you look after me.. this site is wonderful for that.. great encouragement!!!! good luck
  • Firebranda
    Firebranda Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! And I agree... I'm shooting you a request :)
  • ruralhipster
    ruralhipster Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in, sometimes just knowing people are looking in helps me in making smarter decisions.