Another Activity Level Question

Options
Hello :)

I've been using MFP since May and all is going well. I have my activity level set as sedentary, as I have a desk job and when I get home I don't move much (lots of TV and all that good lazy stuff). However, I did start doing You Are Your Own Gym, and I just finished week 8. I don't log that exercise, as it is always under 30 minutes, and a good chunk of the time is spent resting between sets, so I wouldn't even know how to log it to begin with. I have not changed my activity level since that is literally the ONLY exercise I do.

My question is...should I be leaving it at sedentary? I don't want to be accidentally under-eating, but I'm not sure that is enough exercise to be considered lightly active. Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Just leave it
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    thanks for the input, you are probably right and I am just overthinking this lol. the main reason I ask is because lately I've been finding that I'm tired all the time, however that could be unrelated, perhaps I should see a doctor.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and change it. Wait a couple of weeks, and if you stop losing (or start gaining), then change it back.