Current Favorite Food?

Options
I've eaten plain Chobani mixed with PB2 and a little maple syrup like, three times today. My protein macros are through the roof o_o
What food can you not get enough of lately?
also- anyone else feel like MFP's protein limits are kinda... low? I rely on my muscles for strength a lot (I'm a yoga teacher- hehe) and I feel like crap if I try to only meet the protein goals here. Anyone else?

Replies

• Shreddingit84
    Options
    Protein always needs to be at red here ;)) its all good...

Im loving my P28 bagels and bread... Super protein and low carb!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I've eaten plain Chobani mixed with PB2 and a little maple syrup like, three times today. My protein macros are through the roof o_o
    also- anyone else feel like MFP's protein limits are kinda... low? I rely on my muscles for strength a lot (I'm a yoga teacher- hehe) and I feel like crap if I try to only meet the protein goals here. Anyone else?

I think the MFP macros are terrible - I have more protein, more fat and less carbs. I know my own macros and just meet those.

My favourite food at the moment is a banana, honey and nut butter sandwich (with a sprinkle of sea salt) made with a pumpkin protein "bread" I make. I make it a few hours in advance so all the flavours meld together :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    just plain bagels with some nice vegan butter
    roasted veggies mostly broccoli being my favourite mmmmmmmmmm

mini watermelons ...I have recently found them and love them
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Prindible caramel apples - especially the peanut butter one.... crap that was good.... not especially low cal, low carb or low ANYTHING, but tasty out the wazoo!
  • Zenjaeie
    Options

I think the MFP macros are terrible - I have more protein, more fat and less carbs. I know my own macros and just meet those.

My favourite food at the moment is a banana, honey and nut butter sandwich (with a sprinkle of sea salt) made with a pumpkin protein "bread" I make. I make it a few hours in advance so all the flavours meld together :)
    That sounds AMAZING. So glad I just bought more bananas.
  • Zenjaeie
    Options
    Another one: raw cauliflower and hummus. So. Addictive.
  • Zenjaeie
    Options
    Prindible caramel apples - especially the peanut butter one.... crap that was good.... not especially low cal, low carb or low ANYTHING, but tasty out the wazoo!

Apples = vitamins = healthy! ;)
  • jelineee
    jelineee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i'm currently obsessed with bananas. i go through about 12 bananas a day give or take
  • Zenjaeie
    Options
    i'm currently obsessed with bananas. i go through about 12 bananas a day give or take
    I actually ran out of bananas today and made my dad run to the store and pick me up like 2 dozen :laugh:
  • megan_elizabeth8
    megan_elizabeth8 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, chopped apricot, puffed corn, puffed rice and toasted oats!
    And oatmeal. Always oatmeal. I've have it every day for months and I still look forward to it every day! :smile:
  • Zenjaeie
    Options
    I'm in love with greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, chopped apricot, puffed corn, puffed rice and toasted oats!
    And oatmeal. Always oatmeal. I've have it every day for months and I still look forward to it every day! :smile:
    Yum!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Seafood salad to start and then linguine with white clam sauce at my favorite neighborhood Italian BYOB
  • reginachapman35
    reginachapman35 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Nancy's cottage cheese and strawberries.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

wtf.gif
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I tend to have a favorite food for like a month and then it changes and I don't want that old one for a WHILE... right now I can't get enough of bacon and eggs... had them twice today alone! Had eggs and toast for breakfast and then a bacon egg and cream cheese on a bagel for late lunch. Deliciousness!!!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    frozen Nestle Crunch bars

nestle-crunch-giant-size-132165-im.jpg
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

wtf.gif

LOL that's awesome... and totally my response!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Mustard green wrap with Trader Joe's chicken breast patti, 1/4th avocado, tomato, and .5 to 1 tablespoon of kraft mayo olive oil, and mustard...

Going to trader Joe's today to stack up on more chicken breast patti and need to get some mustard greens elsewhere...yummmyyyy

Edit... Also another one is Salmon with chives, Serrano peppers, and cilantro, lemon, little olive oil... running out of salmon ..need to add that to list...
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Christmas cookies, steak, beer, pizza, bourbon, cheese, applie pie, bacon . . .
  • ChrisS30V
    ChrisS30V Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the homemade Rotel mac & cheese and baked beans I made for dinner last night. Going to have a ball eating the leftovers here in awhile.