Tomtom GPS Multisport watch with heart rate monitor question

Options
So my husband bought me this wonderful device and I am a complete noob at it. Lol for the heart rate monitor it connects not only to the watch but also to other Bluetooth smart ready devices and apps. Well the watch has 4 different activities you can log under which is running, treadmill, swimming, and cycling which is wonderful but it will not track just calories burned and my heart rate while doing other activities. We have had horrible weather and other personal reasons have prevented me from going to the gym as usual so I have been doing other things at home such as the plank challenge, 30 day shred, wii fit and wii fit u, and Just Dance 2014. I would like to be able to use the heart rate monitor to see how many calories burned without having to put it on my watch as being on the treadmill which I am afraid affects accuracy since I am actually not on the treadmill. Any ideas of how I can do this or what I can connect the heart rate monitor to? Sorry if this is a dumb question! I have been working out religiously for the past 3 months but have only used the heart rate monitors on gym equipment before and have fell off the wagon the past two weeks so I am hoping this will help get me back on track when I am having to workout at home.

Replies