Favorite Workout DVD???

Options
Hey ya'll!

Just wondering what your favorite workout DVD's are... Let me know why you like them too!!!

THANKS!!! :happy:

Replies

• ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    P90x if ya can hang. It's a killer but it get the job done better than anything else out there.
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    the makers of PX90 (too ambitious for me) make a great 10 minute workout. You can add them together and they are getting killer reviews! So you do 20 minutes...or 30...no shame in that! And you get a great variety!
  • 19marie74
    Options
    Mine is 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. Its fast and quick and gives a good workout. I also love Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds Express. I like the 4 mile super challenge. Its almost an hour long and gives a great workout.
  • Winter0916
    Options
    30 Day Shred 20 minutes but it will kick your *kitten*
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I like Insanity better than P90X. But I'm doing P90X anyway, just for a change. I boycott anything with Jillian Michaels. :tongue:

But I really want to try Chalene's Turbo Fire. When I finish P90X, I'll buy it as a reward.
  • angeleyes527
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift....the workouts are 30-60 minutes and fly by because they are fun...tough but fun.
  • shimacrema
    Options
    I love anything Chalene Johnson! From Turbo Jam to ChaLean Extreme. My new favorite is Turbo FIre!!! It is Turbo Jam on steroids. I also love Zumba. My mother ordered the dvds and they come tomorrow woohoo.

I tried 30 day Shred and although it is a good workout it is so boring to me. I need music and thats what Chalene and zumba has for me. I hope you find something you love.

@waguchan you will love turbo fire. When I am finished with this round of TF I will be doing Insanity! I cant wait.

Shima
  • sublimechik28
    sublimechik28 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism!!
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have 3 of the ministry of sound pump it up dvds and are all ace and i rotate thenm so i dont get bored of the same music,steps and the people are are diffrent in each one!
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Biggest loser cardio workout! Level one kicks my butt!!!
  • SarahElittlebit
    SarahElittlebit Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I really like the Core Rhythm viseos. A lot of Latin and Ballroom dancing. It is not easy, but they have a great beat. I like how Janna and Julia are always changing who is in charge too.

Another one I like is Turbo Jam, but I have to be careful jumping into that one. I did it for a week wearing the gloves the first time I tried and and had structural rib problem and was told not to work out for 3 months by my doctor.

What ever you do, make it varied and start at a pace that is right for you. My problem...I want to do it all right now!!!!!
  • HollyLayman
    HollyLayman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ya'll! I really think I wanna try Zumba...it looks so fun and not too hard. I have watched the P90X but boy--it looks KILLER..lol. I don't think I'm ready for that quite yet. The brazillian butt workout looks fun..but I haven't seen it for purchase anywhere as far as a store goes, however, I did watch an infomercial on it and was interested in it as well as the Slim in 6. Has anyone tried the Slim in 6 workout??

Thanks for all the info everyone!
  • citizenstarr
    citizenstarr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a heart condition so I can't do these insanity, p90x, 30 day shred, super hard crazy workouts. I like Debra Mazda's dvds. I got one from Netflix and then I bought 2 more videos from her store and love all of them. I also like Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds videos.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    P90X
  • SBecken87
    Options
    I really like the Jillian Michaels videos...its hard, I havent finished a whole video yet but I'm sure in time I will :) If that gets to be too much for me I hop on the elliptical or go for a walk/jog.

Insanity is too high for me, I'm not fit enough to tackle something like that I tried!! I dont wanna kill myself lol
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    ***sigh***
  • unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    The dvd I use the most is the P90X Ab Ripper. Its only 6 mins/200reps but it'll make you cry. I have to turn the sound down though because I can't stand Tony Horton. He seems to favor the guys a little much, if you know what I mean.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Bump! Gonna hafta check all these out later! :smile:
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    These are great suggestions. I'm going to check them out on line. I do Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds Express. The 4 mile got me through a tough plateau.