The Scale - Tale of a big FAT liar

Options
hello ppl

I have been here for a month now (30th day) so I wanted to post some of the progress that I have made.

and mind you ,its not any weight dropped.instead im gonna share with you all NSV's that I have made to proof just how misleading the DAMNED scale is
( I have only managed to lose 2 kilos and I have 18 more to go )

1.my clothes are looser
2.I exercise every single day and don't feel exhausted.instead I have more energy now.
3.I RUN ...wooohoooo for 15 minutes daily.I keep increasing my time.when I started ...i could barely walk without feeling outta breath.
4. I have cheekbones.hehe....and a jaw line ....and wrist bones ...and ankles ...and collar bones ....haha
5.I eat healthier though not clean (working on it)
6.reduced my soda intake to once a week instead of 2 cans a day.
7.I can hold a plank for a minute
8.I sleep better
9.I EAT MORE and still lose weight.big achievement for a 'starver' like me.
10. I can walk for an hour non-stop
11.My arms,legs and stomach are tighter and I have gained muscles ...yaay

its only been a month and I have accomplished so much.cant wait to see what I can do next!!!!!

just sharing this for ppl who are frustrated not to see the scale move.I was too... until a educated myself and now I know just how wrong I was.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR FAVOURITE NSV's

much love ...Gilla

Replies

• Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new lifestyle. I know exactly how you feel.

I love it that I can now run when before I couldn't walk 300meters without being puffed. I also love seeing definition in my arms and wearing sleeveless tops something I can't ever remember doing.

I still look at the numbers but try so hard not to let it play with my emotions.

????????
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSVs! Congrats on being a healthier you!
  • 88lbs2lose
    Options
    Motivating!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!