Playing Catch

megans13
megans13 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey! Does anyone know how many calories you burn each minute you are just throwing the softball back and forth? It has Playing Softball/Baseball down on the fitness, but I am not exactly playing softball if I am just leisurely playing catch with my husband. If anyone knows on this, let me know. Thank you very much!

Replies

• mark996
    mark996 Posts: 184 Member
    I think this would be one of those "not logged" things. Unless you're doing it for a few hours, you're probably not losing too many calories. Just consider those burned a bonus, or you can jog afterwards or before, log the jogging, and always have that peace of mind that you burned a wee bit more.
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    I think this would be one of those "not logged" things. Unless you're doing it for a few hours, you're probably not losing too many calories. Just consider those burned a bonus, or you can jog afterwards or before, log the jogging, and always have that peace of mind that you burned a wee bit more.

I definitely agree, I tend to find that anything that would be considered leisurely, won't make a difference in your weight loss goals. But that's just my opinion! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.