Would that be so bad?

Options
According MFP, the number of calories I need, given my data, is 1250. That's just above the recommended minimum one should consume per day to be healthy. Since it is also my maximum, the only way to lose weight it to exercise more. ( I've always been quite active ie two or three runs per week, two swims, a couple of bike rides, two yoga sessions - but didn't shift a milligram), so the conclusion I drew was that I'd eat the 1250 and then lose weight by stepping up my exercise. It worked wonderfully. I dropped 7kg and was happy. :)

However, I am soon going home to the bosom of my family, where I will be (extremely) well fed on traditional food, accompanied by hurt feelings all round if I refuse. The opportunity to exercise at the level which I have done in order to lose the weight (2 hours per day) will be lost in the round of family visits. I have no doubt that I'll be consuming way over the odds (nowhere to measure and how does one calculate the calories in a Cape Malay curry and roti with all manner of sides) .

This, together with far less exercise means that I am likely to gain all I've worked hard to lose.

Question - would that be so bad? Answer: I can't go again go through the effort it cost to shift the 7kg. I don't have the mental strength, just about enough to keep logging and keep the 7 off.

All advice welcome please - or will someone call my aunties and say I'm really not rude or insulting just need to stay trim and healthy? (Oh, by the way, in our extended family, BIG is good, slim is "poor you") I am I likely to regain 7kg if I spend 6 weeks at home?