Ugh, stupid.

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
Ever have one of those mornings where, despite having your belt fit a little bit looser than it ever has, you look at the mirror and think "man, I've got so far to go"? I know I've made a huge dent... over 75 pounds so far. But it seems like I've still got so darn far to go. I can do this, but for some reason I looked in the mirror and looked a lot bigger than usual. It could be because I had to get up 2 hours earlier than usual, who knows.

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Ever have one of those mornings where, despite having your belt fit a little bit looser than it ever has, you look at the mirror and think "man, I've got so far to go"? I know I've made a huge dent... over 75 pounds so far. But it seems like I've still got so darn far to go. I can do this, but for some reason I looked in the mirror and looked a lot bigger than usual. It could be because I had to get up 2 hours earlier than usual, who knows.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I do that sometimes. You're just having a bad day. 75 pounds lost is a HUGE accomplishment. Just keep going, I know you can do this.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    YUP, everyday.
    I look at myself and say "geez, how freakin' big was I BEFORE? if I'm STILL this big??!" 25 down, and 30 more to go which seems to be coming off sooooooo slooooooooow! Starting to get a little frustrated. I do feel better when I try on certain clothes, but this darn stomach is still big and in my way:angry:
    But I won't give up. I just try and start my day like it's the first day. BUT, I have to say, I haven't been exercising as regularly as I was in the beginning. (which is no ones fault but my own)
    Chin up! We'll all be looking hot in no time!
    (p.s. I WISH I could say I lost 75 pounds! be proud:drinker: )
    Jennifer
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, I still don't want people to take pictures of me, I still think I'm so fat when I look at myself in the mirror. Don't give up though, you have gone so far and that's a BIG task in itself. We all will eventually reach the point where we feel comfortable with our image. Remember we are harder on ourself than anyone else. People are really starting to notice my weight loss and the comments help encourage me to keep going! Hang in there.