Hello I am new

Options
Hello everyone. I just joined tonight. My name is Tracy. I live in NJ with my husband Bill. I have been obese for the past 10 years or so. I want to lose another 91-101 pounds. I go to Weight Watcher meetings. I know I can do this cause I am finally ready to lose this weight once and for all. I am looking for some weight loss buddies to do this journey with. I look forward to getting to know you guys. Wish me luck..

Tracy

Replies

• hlc1977
    hlc1977 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Tracy!

Good Luck. I just started this morning. I'm excited about this site and all the tools it has. Good luck to you on this excellent journey!

Heather
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    I'm in!!! Add me as a friend. I live in Canada but so what? Vancouver is AWESOME...besides...this is such a great site!!

Welcome!!:flowerforyou: .
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good luck on your journey! Add me as a friend for support if you'd like to. I just joined week after last and so I'm still new to this site but, from what I have gotten from others is encouragement on this long journey I'm on. I absolutely LOVE this site!:bigsmile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you like!:flowerforyou:
  • starlitscenery15
    Options
    Hello and welcome Tracy! I also just joined yesterday and would love to help support you along the way :flowerforyou:
  • DJeter22
    Options
    Welcome ! :) I am new as well, have been on here tracking my daily food intake for 3 days now. I have also had the awakening moment to change my life. I have been overweight almost my whole life, and have tried SO many different things to lose weight. Add me as a friend and I will help keep you motivated!! :)