Could someone help me add up my Whitespot meal please?

Options
** FIGURED IT OUT :) NVM

Hi :)

I went to whitespot with my boyfriend (it's our favorite and it was date night) and I can't quite add up exactly what I had as MFP doesn't have the exact calories of what I ate.

I ordered the legendary burger with triple o sauce, nothing else added. I didn't eat the coleslaw that omes with it and subbed my fries for zoo sticks. They brought 11 zoo sticks out and I ate 6 of them with the zoo dip. I can't figure out how much I should add to my diary! Does anyone know if the whitespot nutrition menu includes the legendary burger as the meal with the burger, fries and coleslaw?

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    did you check their website?
  • AlishaBaxmann
    AlishaBaxmann Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Yep. I figured it out. I just kinda did some math to figure it out, thanks :)
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Since you're a fellow BC'er.... I'll help you out. I eat Legendary Bacon Cheddar Burgers with fries on Fast Food Fridays sometimes...

Zoo sticks 427 calories per serving, so you ate about 200 calories if a serving is 11 sticks.
    Zoo dip is 101 calories per 1.5 oz serving. If you ate half the dip that's 50 calories.
    Legendary Burger is 781 calories.

So, you're looking at around 1030 calories, I'd say. I don't use a food scale, or log 100% accurately, but for me, that'd be close enough.

I see the nutrition guide says.... 'Burger Platters,' giving the impression that it might be all-inclusive, ( cole slaw, fries, etc.... ) but I assure you it's not. 780 calories for a big burger like a White Spot burger, is in line with a 1/4 lb burger from Wendy's.... and at the bottom of the nutrition guide, it says... 'Add Fries...... 334 calories'

The 'Bigger Burgers' are over 1,000 calories by themselves. The Smokey BBQ Bigger Burger is 1104 calories.

White Spot is awesome. We used to go to the Drive In one on Granville Street.

* ETA * Well crap... while I was figuring it out, so were you. Did you come up with the same numbers? :smile:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

Yep. I figured it out. I just kinda did some math to figure it out, thanks :)

gotta love maths
  • AlishaBaxmann
    AlishaBaxmann Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Since you're a fellow BC'er.... I'll help you out. I eat Legendary Bacon Cheddar Burgers with fries on Fast Food Fridays sometimes...

Zoo sticks 427 calories per serving, so you ate about 200 calories if a serving is 11 sticks.
    Zoo dip is 101 calories per 1.5 oz serving. If you ate half the dip that's 50 calories.
    Legendary Burger is 781 calories.

So, you're looking at around 1030 calories, I'd say. I don't use a food scale, or log 100% accurately, but for me, that'd be close enough.

I see the nutrition guide says.... 'Burger Platters,' giving the impression that it might be all-inclusive, ( cole slaw, fries, etc.... ) but I assure you it's not. 780 calories for a big burger like a White Spot burger, is in line with a 1/4 lb burger from Wendy's.... and at the bottom of the nutrition guide, it says... 'Add Fries...... 334 calories'

The 'Bigger Burgers' are over 1,000 calories by themselves. The Smokey BBQ Bigger Burger is 1104 calories.

White Spot is awesome. We used to go to the Drive In one on Granville Street.

* ETA * Well crap... while I was figuring it out, so were you. Did you come up with the same numbers? :smile:

Thank you! I'll keep your calculations in mind for next time we go. We looove white spot, it's our favorite :D