Joined MFP just before Christmas......committable perhaps?

Options
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is having a lovely day and looking forward to Christmas. At this time of year when its tradition to eat and drink yourself into oblivion I have decided to finally join MFP. Committed....um maybe.......crazy, definitely!! Over the last few months I have been making tiny changes in my diet and I have lost a stone which was not easy. I am determined to not put the weight back on over the festive period and not truly turn into a Christmas pudding!!

As I have a few weeks of work I thought it would be a good time to get myself organised and get savvy with MFP for the next stage of my weight loss journey. Today I have finished my first every blog .....probably came across as a nutter but hey!!

Does anyone know of any blogs of MFP gurus that would be good to check out??
Also as I have just joined MFP I am pretty much billy no mates so feel free to add me.. :)

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Chunkybird

Replies

• Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm still fairly new, myself, so I don't have blog recommendations, but I started before Thanksgiving and did well because logging my food made me super-conscious about everything I ate. You can do it!

Good luck on your journey!