SO WHAT DO YOU GIFT YOURSELF FOR Christmas?

Options
1235»

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    My Wii boxing gloves. And I'll know more after the sales. Daughter arrives Wednesday for 4 days of shopping, then we celebrate on the weekend. Can't waaaaait. Going to hit Unclaimed Baggage too (the store that sells all the airport unclaimed baggage from all over the country. It's supreme.).

I've heard of people getting a lot of nice designer bags there.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    My Wii boxing gloves. And I'll know more after the sales. Daughter arrives Wednesday for 4 days of shopping, then we celebrate on the weekend. Can't waaaaait. Going to hit Unclaimed Baggage too (the store that sells all the airport unclaimed baggage from all over the country. It's supreme.).

I've heard of people getting a lot of nice designer bags there.
    ....how come I'm JUST NOW hearing about this???
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Got a few nice new t-shirts and that funky LUMOback posture thingy. Verdict is out on the latter; it only really works on the lower back, which isn't where my big issue usually is. It was a real splurge, because we just shot the wad on some home remodeling. After another couple paychecks, I'll probably pick up one nice pair of slacks that actually fit. My work wardrobe has gone all to hell this year; all my nice tops fit again, but all the pants I was trying to fit into are too big now. #firstworldproblems
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i bought my self P90x,insanity and T25 off the same person it was a great deal so i couldn't pass up on that
  • aggiegirl121
    aggiegirl121 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Macbook Pro
  • hotlipsliz
    Options
    Since my makeup bag is in desperate need of an overhaul, I grabbed Naked 3 and Vice 2. I also want my boyfriend off crutches yesterday but that's not gonna happen until sometime after the new year. :frown:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh yeahhhhh cant wait tommorow im making it rain!!!! but for now...r.ecovery mode!
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I always buy myself a lot of things that would add up each year everytime I go to town and shop. Recently I bought this nice coca-cola shirt. I don't really need to buy myself anything at Christmas.