Going to do it this time!

Options
I'm on day 2 of trying to change my bad eating habits& I'm determined to do it this time!! Hopefully this site will give me the strength I need to stay on track. Wish me luck...

Replies

• Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    Good luck - I'm on day 3 and absolutely determined to get there and stay there this time. I am utterly fed up of not fitting into lovely clothes and I have decided that this is it now, I must cast off my fat overcoat once and for all.:smile:
  • krismatney
    Options
    I completely understand the wanting to fit in the cute clothes! I hung those cute clothes in my closet right in front so I have to look at them every day as a reminder of where I want to be. I also have my heavier pictures by my alarm clock & on my fridge so I can see what I don't want to be anymore! Good luck alfiewozere...here is to shopping for more of those cute clothes in our future!!
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    I've just uploaded my holiday photographs from Egypt and am horrified at the blimp on a sunlounger - I am determined that on next year's holiday, I will be proud of my holiday photos and show them to people, instead of editing out all the ones with me in:laugh:
  • jessdawn1982
    jessdawn1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Day 3 for me. I lost 30lbs last year and over the last several months I have gained back 20 of them. I am tired of not wanting to be in pictures or not wanting to get dressed up because of the way I look. I had a baby 2yrs ago and I weigh 10lbs more than I did when I got pregnant. We are wanting to try for another baby but I do not want to start out this big. Gotta loose some lbs. by December but don't want this to be a diet. I am going for a lifestyle change. I need to be a better role model for my daughter.
  • memphis7979
    memphis7979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have recently started again. It has been only two days - Friday I was determined, but a trip to the grocery store was needed to really begin. A big help was finding friends on this website. You know others are watching your progress, and cheering you on every step of the way. You can add me as a friend if you want... Good luck!