Time for a Fresh Start and a NEw Year

Options
My goal for 2014 is to lose 60 pounds I know I can do it just have to stick to it. I'm looking for new friends that might be in the same field as me when it comes to losing weight. I'm up for anything and everything when it comes to heathly meals and execerise which I do walk 5 to 8 miles a day weather premitting and I'm also gonna start going back to Planet Fitness once the new year starts. Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other on this new journey.

Replies

• MidnightDave
    MidnightDave Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there, we're all at different places on our journey and while you have an ambitious goal there, you can reach it! Nutrition is as important as exercise wherever we are on our journey, as is accountability, so it'll be good for you to have friends on here. You and are at different places in our fitness journeys, so I'll leave it up to you if you want to send a friend request. Wishing you all the best and happy holidays!
  • beach_gurl02
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 10 lbs., and to get toned up. I exercise on a regular basis, and eat healthy for the most part. With the holidays, I have gained the weight back that I lost about 6 months ago, and ready to start the new year off fresh. I plan on using all the food I have, and once it is all eaten, to go on the Paleo lifestyle. I am also going to start planning my meals ahead of time before grocery shopping. For breakfast, I am going to have my Nutribullet drink, small lunch, and small dinner with mainly vegetables. Looking for friends and people who can help me stay accountable, and on track. It is hard cooking for just myself, and looking for recipes for just one to two people.