Skinny Wed Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :happy:
Double your exercise~ :tongue: :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed! :happy:

Replies

• sibach
    sibach Posts: 24
    Options
    I am in, this is my first day tracking in a long time, so I want to track everything and stay under my calorie goal. I am also going to try to drink lots of water! Good luck to all!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Wow I couldn't find the Wed. challenge. This is such a busy place. I am in!

Lets burn it up!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! Of course forgot the tennis shoes at home so my walk at lunch will be in sandals which means I won't be going quite as fast as our mfg floor can be slippery but will get it done. Lots of water today!!!!

Good Luck All :happy: :happy:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I a SO in! I have today off so this will really help me stay aware of what and how much I am eating and drinking!

Going to do my DOUBLE workout now and hope to get more done later, too.

My dd wants to take a picnic to a nearby park that has a waterfall so I'll be making something healthy for that, as well.

See you all later!
  • adelehj
    adelehj Posts: 16
    Options
    Im in too, if I can be that is?

Havent weighed myself yet as only started diet on Sunday but will go for extra long jog tonight and will double my water
  • jeweljade
    Options
    50 oz of water so far and 50 min of hula dancing :blushing:
    gettin ready to go jump some rope!
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Have done a walking video and a Richard Simmons video so far. Lots of drinking--about 54 ounces so far. We decided against the picnic so I will be getting some more walking in soon. (And more water, too.)
  • AnnieBeastley
    Options
    I am so in!
  • ladiluvbug83
    ladiluvbug83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm so in. Had a good skinny wednesday stayed on track and did my double, double, double. :happy:
    YEAH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sarah
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I'm late, but I'm here. Headed outta work now & will get my SKINNY on! I did take a 15 min walk already on break & did 75 calf raises. Headed to the gym for water aerobics then I'm planning to run the stairs tonight! :bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in! Gotta go get on my bike. :happy:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Off day today 790 cals burned, 80+ ounces of water. I have let my allergies kick my butt!
    Will try for more elliptical after supper.

Let us hear how you are doing!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Well, I didn't do double duty today, but I had a good day. Stayed under my calorie goal and got in a bike ride. :smile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Off day today 790 cals burned, 80+ ounces of water. I have let my allergies kick my butt!
    Will try for more elliptical after supper.
    790 calories is an off day?:noway: Man! What do you burn when you're on? :laugh:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Off day, for Skinny Wednesday. 1032 total burn, gardening, and elliptical. 30.14 minutes on the elliptical Fabs, ( I had to talk my self into this after supper) that last 2 minutes killed me. :yawn: see you all on Saturday!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job all! Biking, walking, videos, and elipical! That is what I am talking about! Alice, you are a calorie-burning queen! Good job on that eliptical. I did well on my water intake and cals! Had swelling in my recovering foot so the exercise will come on Thurs.

:happy: We made it over the hump and we are heading into the weekend! Yay!
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Take care of that foot! A recovered healthy body will keep working out, or just keep working.:smile:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hi all - sorry I didn't check in last night. Too tired! I didn't get alot done yesterday as my norm, but I did get a quick walk in, 75 calf raises, ran some errands, water aerobics @ the gym, and I ran the stairs at the convention center for 7 minutes! Good God my lungs are still feeling it! It was quite a workout! Surprising tho, my legs don't hurt! So good I guess! :bigsmile:

I did get 112 oz of water in yesterday!

See you all on Saturday! :flowerforyou:
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    I forgot to check back in!

I did really well with my Skinny Wednesday Challenge. Drank AT LEAST double my water (it was hot that day) and ended up tripling my exercise because we went for pizza for dinner--it was a fundraiser for a member of my DSs girlfriend's Walk For The Cure Team.
    Other than the sodium that is always in pizza I kept my numbers in line. Lots more water is taking care of the sodium.

See you all on Saturday!