This girl is crazy i need advice

Options

Replies

• HungryasFuark
    HungryasFuark Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    sounds like you're both kind of game playing at worst or just not entirely sure what you expect/want from each other at worst.

i'd say move on

we move on, we both date others etc ...and we eventually get back its weird ..i just want to understand why does she make a sudden gap then reconnects ? is she like seeking more attention by doing so ?
    Because she doesnt want a relationship, she wants multiple ones.
    She's only going to give you something if you let her -cough-

this. or maybe not that.

basically you're trying to understand behavior that may or may not have 1 reason for it. but in general, people treat us the way we allow them to treat us.

the real question is are you interested in pursuing a relationship with her?

if you are then man up and tell her and see where it goes from there. if she agrees but then continues to act flakey then there's your answer : she's a flake. but if you aren't interested in her then move on since her motives for what she does arent important to your lack of interest.

if it helps, maybe you should remember why you broke up. although it's true that people can change, just make sure you aren't just looking at the good parts of the past relationships and overlooking the things that led to the breakup.

To be honest i'm interested that's why i asked for advice ..i'm the type that moves on fast after stuff like this and that's why i'm really confused about my next decision..last time we broke up it was my fault ..Im just going to face her and c whats all this is about
  • HungryasFuark
    Options
    f9a86baa4bacf4cc48216e2afe3fa1b0.gif

Haha nice gif
  • 0shifty0
    Options
    She sounds possessive to me ...as soon as you start living your own life, she tries to manipulate the situation to keep you wrapped around her finger while she does her own thing. No way. Don't even talk to her. Move on.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Start over with someone fresh and cut her out of your life completely. Delete her number, block incoming calls & texts from her. She's out of your life.
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I didn't bother to read. The answer is often hidden in the question.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Yeah, she's messing with your head. Sounds like you're around when she needs you. Call her out on her BS or just start seeing other chix to see what she does... lol
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    I didn't bother to read. The answer is often hidden in the question.
    this^
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    her backup man must have fallen through
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    sounds like you're both kind of game playing at worst or just not entirely sure what you expect/want from each other at worst.

i'd say move on

we move on, we both date others etc ...and we eventually get back its weird ..i just want to understand why does she make a sudden gap then reconnects ? is she like seeking more attention by doing so ?

YES. Classic mind-*kitten*.

You said it yourself in the title, she is crazy. If not legitimately nuts, then at least possessive, immature, vindictive and mean-spirited. She enjoys yanking on the leash and watching you scramble. How do I know this? I used to be that type of girl. :embarassed:

She's just messing with you. Do everything you can to distance yourself from her, she is doing you no good in life. No more Facebook, no more texting. Just leave it all in the past where it belongs.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    moveon.com

dot org
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    moveon.com

dot org
    Before it ends up being .gov
    Js.
  • HungryasFuark
    Options

i'd say move on

YES. Classic mind-*kitten*.

You said it yourself in the title, she is crazy. If not legitimately nuts, then at least possessive, immature, vindictive and mean-spirited. She enjoys yanking on the leash and watching you scramble. How do I know this? I used to be that type of girl. :embarassed:

She's just messing with you. Do everything you can to distance yourself from her, she is doing you no good in life. No more Facebook, no more texting. Just leave it all in the past where it belongs.

U are right , may i ask how did u feel and what did u do when the person u were doing so to him ignored u/moved on ?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

i'd say move on

this. or maybe not that.

basically you're trying to understand behavior that may or may not have 1 reason for it. but in general, people treat us the way we allow them to treat us.

if you are then man up and tell her and see where it goes from there. if she agrees but then continues to act flakey then there's your answer : she's a flake. but if you aren't interested in her then move on since her motives for what she does arent important to your lack of interest.

if it helps, maybe you should remember why you broke up. although it's true that people can change, just make sure you aren't just looking at the good parts of the past relationships and overlooking the things that led to the breakup.

To be honest i'm interested that's why i asked for advice ..i'm the type that moves on fast after stuff like this and that's why i'm really confused about my next decision..last time we broke up it was my fault ..Im just going to face her and c whats all this is about

just saw the bold .

i'm going to have to disagree with the possessiveness other people are saying.
    i'm going to bet that she's making you PAY and keeping you on the hook not because she's interested in you so much as she's interested in making you miserable. i wouldnt necessarily agree that she's crazy because we only have your side of the story and have no idea what the original issue was.:laugh:

my advice is to apologize for whatever the original issue was so you both can move on.
  • HANGRYFEEDME
    Options
    What I can tell you is, it all takes time...Break up after your first love needs lots and lots of time...alone with no contact with that person.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    psycho *****.

And you sound sappy:noway: :sick:
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    i just don't get what does she want ..what do u all think ?

I don't think it ultimately matters what she wants. What matters is what you want and what behaviour you will accept.

If she wants to be your friend then expect her to act that way (and vice versa) and tell her so. If either of you can't then move on.

If she wants to be your girlfriend then expect her to act that way (and vice versa) and tell her so. If either of you can't then move on.

This is a life lesson. If you have a clear idea in your mind of who you are, what you believe in and what you find acceptable then your actions will reflect that. It will prove the ultimate shield against bullsh*tters, timewasters, psychos and plain old emotional bloodsuckers as you move forwards with your life.
  • Polda2010
    Polda2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Maybe she is Bipolar??? Have an honest chat with her and move on to the next step of this process...either way it will come to an end or get better. Good luck :smile:
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Sounds possessive. Run for the hills.
  • HungryasFuark
    Options

i'd say move on

this. or maybe not that.

just saw the bold .

i'm going to have to disagree with the possessiveness other people are saying.
    i'm going to bet that she's making you PAY and keeping you on the hook not because she's interested in you so much as she's interested in making you miserable. i wouldnt necessarily agree that she's crazy because we only have your side of the story and have no idea what the original issue was.:laugh:

my advice is to apologize for whatever the original issue was so you both can move on.

My fault from her point of view ..if u think that trying to pull someone away from a wrong crowd is something bad to do then yes it was my fault .

I dont think she is seeking revenge coz she actually found out that i was right ..she had a bad experience with the crowd i'm taking bout

Anyways we planned to c each other tonight ...and i'm going to address this issue in a very clear way and c what she thinks thanks all for u support i appreciate it !! I'm going to let u knw what happened