At home workout plans

Options
Can anyone recommend good at home workout plans? Videos? Etc? I have a bunch of the beachbody programs but have been bored with them and I do have a treadmill at home but it's in the garage and burr... The hubs just tells me to put sweats a sweater and a beanie on vs bringing it in the house :/ lol and I have kind of played around on bodybuilding.com but what I have found is more gym type workouts maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spots...

Replies

• kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Or is anyone starting a beachbody program soon and want an accountability partner? Maybe that'd help as well ;)
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Look up Blogilates. She doesn't do too much equipment, it's on youtube, she has workout and meal plans on her site (blogilates.com), and they really burn. Cardio, strength, flexibility, etc. She does a great variety. Definitely my favorite on youtube.

Edit: And I'm starting T25 (again, after having to stop for about a week) tomorrow.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    yea those beachbody videos are to long. I ditch them.

I know a few under 15min that you can do at home, you wanna try?
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Suspension training. Buy a knock off TRX system from amazon (woss enterprises $40) and find routines online. Great workout and takes up no space.

Change the angle of the workout, change the level of difficulty. You can get a great burn doing this type of workout.
  • alikonda
    alikonda Posts: 2,358 Member
    Options
    There are a bunch of workouts freely available streaming on the Internet. Check out the Youtube BeFit or FitSugar channels.

fitnessblender.com is a fabulous website with free, full-length workouts for people of all fitness levels. I'm a huge fan of doing HIIT workouts so when I'm not in a structure program, I tend to visit that site a lot!
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Check out BeFit in 90 and HasFit on YouTube.
  • meganuhl1
    meganuhl1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bring in the treadmill! I have mine right in my bedroom so I have no excuse not to use it. I've used it daily for at least an hour a day since July. Major weight loss plus I challenge myself to either burn a few more calories or go a few more tenths of a mile more than I did the previous week plus I never do the same walk 2 days in a row. (it had preprogrammed weightloss workouts)
  • go to you tube, fitness blender has some awesome workouts, it's all free. there is everything there you can imagine!
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I love all Jillian Michaels DVD's! Most of them are short enough (30 min) so that I can fit it in everyday and you get a really good workout in that short time.
  • chatty826
    Options
    Google Nerd Fitness I love their stuff. Beginning Body Weight workout from them is great
  • nadnoda586
    nadnoda586 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm just starting Slim in 6 , it looks good and it's not too hard
  • Fuax75
    Fuax75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have done 2 rounds of Tap Out XT and I am now into my first round of Tap Out XT2 and loving them. I have lost 35lbs, and I have built a lot of strength. I have lost 6 inches off my waist and now none of my clothes fit (which is a great feeling).

But the best advise I can give to you is to find one you like and stick with it, no matter what home workout plan you choose stick with it.

"Even slow Progress is good progress!"
  • reali
    reali Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I agree with looking up Blogilates! She has some great videos. Tone It Up is another youtube channel that has great videos! As far as the treadmill being in the garage - it will only feel cold for a short while before you start to warm up. Bring a sweatshirt or something to keep you warm for a couple of minutes.
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender site has great plans and videos. You can also get the videos on YouTube for free.
  • mitchellkd
    mitchellkd Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to start P90x3 on the first. Only 30 minutes. That's about all I have time for with working full time and running 2 businesses. Then maybe add in some treadmill intervals or yoga if I have time after work.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing insanity in two weeks but thinking abt restarting it or moving to another beach body workout if you like you can message me and see what you'd like to do I can use more workout buddies I also log onto beachbody gym to give me extra push
  • xrmsmithx
    xrmsmithx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    dailyhiit.com I love all their workouts!!
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start Tony Horton's 10 minute 4 week beginner program next Monday. Its a 30 min every day workout program. I'll be an accountability buddy. For me it always comes down to just doing it or not...
  • For me it always comes down to just doing it or not...

Agreed. At some point you just need to stop the excuses and do it. It's really not that cold in Gilroy, CA.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas!! Def going to check out youtube for some ideas!! And I have heard of Blogilates too so going to look at that. Thanks again!!! And yes I just need to drop the excuses and just do it!
    And I know Cali isnt THAT cold compared to other states but for us 40's is freezing haha since were not used to it.. Christmas yesterday was a nice mid 70's ;)