New to Fitnesspal

eapr
eapr Posts: 14
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
So far so good. I use to track my calories with pen and paper. I have enjoyed everything this website has to offer so far. However I am having trouble entering my workouts. Advice please?

Strong Woman

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Welcome to MFP! What is the problem you're have entering a workout?
  • claud50
    claud50 Posts: 3
    Go into the tab Exercise. Type in what you did and hit search. ex: walk. Then when you find what you did click on it , you can change how long you did it if you want. Remember you have to save it.
  • claud50
    claud50 Posts: 3
    Good way to think of dieting. I like it.:flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • eapr
    eapr Posts: 14
    I was having trouble entering my workout information. Thanks for your help:)
  • I am new to this site. I was introduced by a friend to it. I do weight watchers and of course tracked everything by pen and paper. I LOVE this site being able to track exercise and nutrition. I have told all my friends who are also on weight loss journeys about this site. Thank you for such an excellent service and free on top of that.
  • babjuah
    babjuah Posts: 1
    I am new on here, have been on similar websites however, this one seems to be organized! I am excited to have the help of this site on my journey to a new me! Good luck to everyone with their goals!
This discussion has been closed.