New Here -- Loving My Fitness Pal

Options
I NEVER in my entire life counted calories and I've always balanced between 145 and 150 pounds when in reaity I would like to be between 130 and 135. Doesn't sound like a lot to lose but after having my son 2.5 years ago I would love to get to that weight. I worked out 2-3 days a week and just ate whatever and the scale didn't budge. Now I am counting calories and loving it. I really watch what I put in my mouth knowing that i have to come onto this site and log it. I like to see a few extra calories left at the end of the day, it makes me feel good.

So glad this website is around. I've used a few others that I really didn't like, hence the reason why I never continued to count calories.

Thanks!
Jenna

Replies

• Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenna! Welcome to MyFitnessPal:flowerforyou:
  • k2charmed4u
    Options
    First of all Welcome :flowerforyou:

You've definately come to the right place. It's so easy to use MFP and the people are amazing! You wouldn't believe the support you get. First suggestion is to add as many friends as you can because as soon as you've got you're support network up and running there's no going back. :laugh:

Good luck with your target, feel free to add me if you're short on friends on here. :happy:
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your target weight! After a few popular diets and attempting it on my own, I have found that this place, and good ol' calorie counting to be great. This place is a great tool, and you'd be surprised how much seeing successful people in your feed motivate you. It keeps you on the wagon, for sure :smile: I've lost 15 pounds since joining in June. No doubt, you really have to want it and be ready for that lifestyle change to stay consistent.
  • momtojacob
    Options
    I don't even have any idea how to get/add friends -- see I told you I'm new to this.

Thanks everyone!