Looking to loose 20lbs

Options
I am trying to drop 20lbs and looking for some friends to keep me accountable, on track and supportive. I have yo-yo'd for almost two years in the 160s and would love to drop some of this fat. Please add me!

Replies

• isaacsmom99
    isaacsmom99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here!! Starting tomorrow!! I will add you!
  • Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ok..add me on I want to lose 25 lbs by May or sooner
  • ItsLyricSoListen
    Options
    I have the same problem, I am quite curvy and 5'7" and dont mind being a bit heavier as a result but a few months ago i was the thinest I'v been since middle school (@150) my waist was waif like and everyone noticed I had maintained that waight for 2 years But i dont know how as I didnt change anything (as far as eating, or excersising) and then all of a sudden what felt like all at once i gained 16pounds and since then have gained another 10 I am now the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I diet and it dosnt work..... Excersie i feel may have worked in the past but ihave never really comited to a set type of workout routine and dont know how much or how often to work out I'm lost
  • evans3511
    Options
    Just committed to a friend of mine that I was starting back tomorrow. Signing up for a 5K in the morning.
  • Jenn0014
    Jenn0014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want this to be the last time I "re-commit" so that I can stop feeling like I'm starting all over! It's not a resolution, it's a lifestyle change.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am sending you a friend request! I have been very successful in losing! I log every day & read all my mfp friends diaries & notes! I give encouragement & support to all my friends daily! I hope you accept my offer!
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started today! Right at 160 and looking to lose about 20-25lbs! Add me!
  • magel21
    Options
    I will join you! I joined today and want to lose 20 lbs also. :)
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs, but then gained 15 back after a car accident. Hoping to lose that 15 lbs again and THEN get back to my original weight loss and lifestyle change goals. I would love to be able to help encourage others and keep focused!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent - I too am stuck in the 160's and HATING it. :noway:
  • ceestahr
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too!! I'm at 150 now and the smallest I've ever been is 135. I'd LOVE to make it to 130! Christmas-detox starts today!
  • thisisforme43
    thisisforme43 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm there too. I've been stuck at 160 for years. I'd like to get back to 140. Add me.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Welcome!
    I want to encourage you all to go to the Home Page of the "Getting Started"
    and read through the first 5 Pinned Posts!

Best wishes!
  • Angel_Cake25
    Angel_Cake25 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This this this. :)
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too!! I'm at 150 now and the smallest I've ever been is 135. I'd LOVE to make it to 130! Christmas-detox starts today!

Mind me asking what type of detox are you talking about? Do you know your body detoxifies it self?