New here

amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all,

I'm new here, hoping tracking what I eat will help me lose weight. I am in a friends wedding in october and would love to look awesome in the dress. I do want to lose weight overall anyway, but I am hoping the idea of looking like a whale in the dress (the bride and other bridesmaid are both thin, yikes!) will motivate me more.

I've been self conscious of my weight for as long as I can remember. Even as a kid, though looking back at pictures I was not heavy AT ALL. I just think I have always had a more muscular frame whereas most little girls were scrawny toothpicks, so that made me feel fat. Though since high school and defintely in the last couple years I have defintely put on weight that I want to come off. I think keeping track and getting support here will defintely help! Good luck to you all!

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Hello all,

I'm new here, hoping tracking what I eat will help me lose weight. I am in a friends wedding in october and would love to look awesome in the dress. I do want to lose weight overall anyway, but I am hoping the idea of looking like a whale in the dress (the bride and other bridesmaid are both thin, yikes!) will motivate me more.

I've been self conscious of my weight for as long as I can remember. Even as a kid, though looking back at pictures I was not heavy AT ALL. I just think I have always had a more muscular frame whereas most little girls were scrawny toothpicks, so that made me feel fat. Though since high school and defintely in the last couple years I have defintely put on weight that I want to come off. I think keeping track and getting support here will defintely help! Good luck to you all!
  • welcome:wink::happy: :smile:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP. This is an awesome site. I :heart: it ! It has helped me trmendously. Best of wishes to you on your goals. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.