Working on Christmas Support Group

Options
2»

Replies

• paigenevaeh
    paigenevaeh Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thankfully not! But Christmas Eve, tomorrow morning 6:30am...New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Bah humbug!
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I am the Assistant General Manager of an indoor water park hotel so we are always open! Working Holidays are my favorite time of the year. Time and half pay, potluck days at work and being able to spend time with my work family is the best. Hope you all have a Happy Wednesday, Merry Xmas and Happy Holiday Pay :smile:

Indoor water park hotel? Can we be friends?
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am the Assistant General Manager of an indoor water park hotel so we are always open! Working Holidays are my favorite time of the year. Time and half pay, potluck days at work and being able to spend time with my work family is the best. Hope you all have a Happy Wednesday, Merry Xmas and Happy Holiday Pay :smile:

Feel free to come to Iowa anytime!
  • benum21121
    Options

Feel free to come to Iowa anytime!

I'm in Iowa!! :-D
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    who is actually working?