What did you get for Christmas?

Options
Or what did your kids get if you have them?

I'm 20 years old I don't expect a lot but I got a decent amount.->

I got a

George Foreman grill no more deep frying hamburgers lol. From my aunt and uncle

A 40lbs weighted vest for when I do push-ups and chin-ups. From parents

The perfect-Push-up stands that ones that twist. From parents

A $30 and $25 amazon gift card One from my brother and his partner and one from my sis

A bag of sour patch kids some peanut butter cups. From my parents

$100 From my parents and grandparents

A calendar from my grandparents

A $15 Burger King gift card and $10 gift card to my favorite Chinese place. One from my brother one from my sis

And a toothbrush. From my parents

I got my parents my brother and sister.

My mom got a chillow pillow thing and some candy she been wanting

My dad got a tool kit he'd been wanting.

I got my sister a $30 Victoria secret gift card she wanted.

My brother got him a Pyrex thing he loved to cook and me and my sis got him a $30 TJ max gift card.

We also got his partner some candy and $30 TJ max gift card.

I also got my grandparents some white chocolate pretzels and lottery tickets.
And we got them this one huge thing as a family from all of us.

So a great christmas so far.

What did you or your kids get?

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I received 2 thermal shirts and a Teen Titans t-shirt (lol) from my Hubby, along with Skyrim the Legendary Edition and a 20$ giftcard from Kohl's.

I got him a $25 giftcard to Build-A-Bear (LOL), 2 dress shirts, 2 ties and a PS3 gaming headset
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Clothes clothes and more clothes.
    Oh, and money for clothes!

I couldnt be happier because Im almost to maintenance and had none!
    Oh, and a pair of boots I bought myself.

LOL
  • DeputySox
    Options
    Kindle Fire HDX
    Three Kindle books
    Oakland Raiders running jacket
    Gloves, hat, balaclava
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I've received a small cash bonus from work, cute handmade headbands, a candle I'll promptly donate to charity, makeup, a nice shirt I picked out (from my mom) that is kind of dressy in red/navy floral with black faux leather patches on the shoulders, TONS of chewing gum (I requested this, I love practical gifts).

I got a HUGE array of really awesome stocking stuffers from my husband - unusual things like stickers from the 70s/80s, a new graphic novel, huge set of 80s earrings, owl earrings, Rubiks cube, kazoo, tea strainer, Oreo hand mirror, the list goes on & on... We don't really do traditional "gifts" to each other but celebrate & shop together after the holiday.

We have not exchanged gifts with my dad's side of the family yet but I know we're getting a new blender and gift certificate to our favorite Mexican restaurant (local). I also requested chocolate- or mocha-coated almonds in lieu of the masses of candy they usually buy us.

What I bought other people is more fun to me! ;-)

I didn't buy anything for my best friend but gave her 3 books I've read recently and knew she would like, along with handmade headbands for she and her daughter.

For my husband, I did some fun stocking stuffers like sake, mini bottles of other alcohol, nice wine stoppers, bow tie bag clips, 85% cacao Lindt dark chocolate, gift certificates to a fast food Mexican place, and a stainless steel water cup with straw. I definitely didn't get as creative as he did for my stocking but he was happy anyway!

Father-in-law got homemade fudge, cherry cordials, and The Hunger Games book.

Took my mom & husband both to the movies yesterday and we saw "Saving Mr. Banks" (REALLY good flick). I got my mom new towels and shower curtain to redecorate her bathroom, condiment containers, and a set of nice apothecary lotions.

For my dad, a long sleeve shirt with my work logo, an LED lantern, and a smoked salmon. Stepmom gets an Italian scarf, fig jam, condiment containers, and a serving set with 3 porcelain square bowls, stone & bamboo block, etc.

Stepsister & her husband get the same serving set. I got him some spices, and for her an Italian scarf, condiment containers, and K cups.

My husband bought his closest friends retro video game stuff.
  • LilAilsa
    Options
    I got Clothes, some smelly things and quiet a bit of money :)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    i knew i was a very naughty girl santa didnt even leave me a lump of coal
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Money
    A new razor
    A new shaving brush
    A new long-sleeve shirt
    A new sweater
    A gift certificate for Starbucks
    A gift certificate for Subway
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I got a Fitbit Flex ( that I have no idea how to use :laugh: ) =, the GNC "ripped" multivitamin packet, pots and pans, bakeware, and a pink onsie haha
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Flowerbomb, michael kors watch, yankie candles, chanel mademoiselle shower gel/moisturiser, onesie, gift card for a meal out for me and the fella, swarovski necklace, nordic onesie, monies few other bits also, including a cookie monster oven glove!
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Stuff for college next year! For my dorm. Like, a TV, matress stuff, and a mini-fridge. Some clothes, including an amazing kimono!!!! :D I got plenty. More than I deserved... But I'm thankful for everything. :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I got a K-cup brewer along with a new set of pots and pans from my boyfriend. I got him/us 2 nights at an awesome lakeside B&B in Maryland. I also got him Star Wars on Blu-Ray the series, and Max Payne 3 (He wanted it.) The kids got me a new mandolin and a pair of gloves you can use with a touchscreen.

I got the kids an Xbox 360, clothes, a tablet, and a bunch of other things. Merry Christmas. :bigsmile:
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Little bit of money, a new kitchen scale and some perfume! Couldn't be happier (considering I wasn't expecting anything) :smile:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Prescription sunglasses, a leather bag, gift certificate to my favorite restaurant, shirts, books I like, a journal, a gift cert to the mall, candy..
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    My hubby got me the Nickelback Greatest Hits CD that just came out (I am an OBSESSED Fan, Don't Diss!)

A cute three piece bracelet

Some flavored chapsticks - including my all time Fave Cherry Coke Flavored - I don't drink soda anymore, so it's the closest I'll get - very considerate on his part - my daughter picked out a Blow Pop flavored one that's pretty awesome too!

And a Photog Camera Ornament (I'm a hobby photographer)

My pressie to myself was the addt'l 1lb I lost on top of the 20 I wanted to lose by today!

My parents are coming tomorrow, so I'll be getting a new winter coat this weekend!
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Got some Jambu Winter Boots from my hubby and he also got me an Epson printer for my Macintosh cuz he knew I often times had to print things and had to run to the library or somewhere to get it printed and now I can do that at home so that was very much appreciated. My parents gave me a sweatshirt for each of my kids schools. They go to 2 different school districts so have a sweatshirt now if I go to their games and stuff for each school. My kids gave me a snowbabie ornament. My 6 yr old drew me a card and filled it with chocolates. My 11 yr old painted me a ornament in school. My sister gave me a gift card to a cute little jewelry store-boutique store nearby her and some bath stuff and she gave me a monogram necklace and a scarf. My hubbys mom gave me a gift card for Herbergers. Got some hand towels,bath gel,and two ornaments in gift exchange today. My church secret pal gave me a purple cross bracelet thats sparkly. My aunt gave me a sweet treats cookbook. My hubbys Grandma gave us a tub full of all sorts of goodies lots of homeade stuff like pasta sauce,pizza sauce, jam, popcorn etc. Was very spoiled this yr. And my cousin makes jewelry for a living and she made me some really cool earings.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    my favorite items were polka dot socks & a set of Hello kitty Christmas mugs. I'm also really happy about the two $25 Shell gas station gift cards i won at a gift swapping game X-mas eve :smile:
  • UndoneTwo
    Options
    A ukelele. ????

NICE!
  • UndoneTwo
    Options
    Fuzzy bathrobe and books! Perfect!
  • dtimedwards
    dtimedwards Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Running Jacket
    Kayak Paddle