Exercise on Christmas day. Why or why not?

Options
1235»

Replies

• caseys29
    caseys29 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I played outside with daughter who got a softball bat and glove for Christmas. Not much exercise, just a little swinging, throwing, and running, but it was fun. I was pretty busy cooking and cleaning and spending time with the family most of the day.
  • baldmitch
    baldmitch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Here's my reason for intending to exercise yesterday: I started a program at bodybuilding.com, and yesterday was marked on the calendar as shoulder-abs-calf day - a pretty much light day I could do from my home set of weights.

Here's my reason I didn't do it: it was cold. And it was Christmas. And I was nearly in a diabetic coma.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I didn't really exercise on Christmas Day...but I did choose to be *slightly* more active than I could have been. We spent time with family who live on the same road, and the two houses are roughly a block apart and my husband and I chose to park at one house and walk back & forth. We easily could have driven. In the evening we lounged around watching movies, but I made a point of getting up several times and doing laundry, dishes, chasing the cat, and dancing around all silly. It's not "exercise" but it is better than being 100% sluglike.
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I helped my brother rearrange his room to put up his new TV. That counts :)