10lbs in one day

Options
Flab2fitfi
Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
I'm devastated 10bs in one day. It must all be fat from eating too many pigs in blankets. That is it I must start a major clense in the morning:tongue:

Merry Christmas everyone

Replies

• mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    that doesn't seem possible.. but good luck with the cleanse anyway!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    different scales or wearing something different?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    O.o the heck did you eat???
  • Flab2fitfi
    Options
    I think a mixture of birthday/christmas as its been a totally crazy few days. Plus lots of sodium in the bacon from those piggies in blankets. I know it will be gone in a few days as I know I cant have managed to eat 35000 extra calories. Just decided to step on the scale for a laugh and OMG.

Poured myself an extra drink and will worry about it tomorrow as its only Christmas once a year.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    1xi7s8c.jpg?1
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    1xi7s8c.jpg?1
  • BePawsitive
    BePawsitive Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wake up! Your having a nightmare!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I think a mixture of birthday/christmas as its been a totally crazy few days. Plus lots of sodium in the bacon from those piggies in blankets. I know it will be gone in a few days as I know I cant have managed to eat 35000 extra calories. Just decided to step on the scale for a laugh and OMG.

Poured myself an extra drink and will worry about it tomorrow as its only Christmas once a year.
    Was it worth it? Haha.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Pregnant with the Lord's child, grows extra fast in there.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Options

Was it worth it? Haha.

Oh gosh yes. I've a very restricted diet (medically) and family treated me to lots of expensive treats. Plus my son baked me an amazing birthday cake and no-one else would share it with me as they said I'm the one who normally misses out. I also think that as it had to be gluten, dairy, egg, soya and sunflower free they rather have a normal one - and being gluten free it tends to go rock hard after a day.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Was it worth it? Haha.

Oh gosh yes. I've a very restricted diet (medically) and family treated me to lots of expensive treats. Plus my son baked me an amazing birthday cake and no-one else would share it with me as they said I'm the one who normally misses out. I also think that as it had to be gluten, dairy, egg, soya and sunflower free they rather have a normal one - and being gluten free it tends to go rock hard after a day.
    Ah, well. That's what matters. That you enjoyed it.
    Main thing now is getting back on track and following through :)
    It's the season to binge, anyway! -huggg-
  • Flab2fitfi
    Options
    Pregnant with the Lord's child, grows extra fast in there.

pmsl. Hubby claims its a sprout gas baby. Scared my 14 year old telling him I'm having triplets.