Hello!

Options
Hello, everyone! I just wanted to say "hi" because I am waaaaay new here and am really just using this to watch what I eat. I do not plan to post a picture of myself because I am sick of hearing "but you don't need to lose weight, you're so skinny!" No, I'm not overweight, but I AM unhealthy. You can eat crappy and still look ok. The way I eat is making me tired and sluggish and feel just plain icky, and after logging what I ate yesterday, I can see why! So I really need to fix that, and that's why I'm here.

Good luck to you all in your endeavors!
~T

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit and eat more healthily. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra