i need help/advice

Options
Hi everyone ! So, 2 years ago I went from 220 lbs to 135 lbs. Im 5'8 and the 135 was impossible to maintain unless I only ate 1200 calories a day so now my weight is between 140-145 lbs .I went from a XXL/XXXL to a XS-M and a size 18/20 to a 6/8. When I lost the weight, it was pretty quickly and I was 15/16 so I did it in a very unhealthy way (walking slowly on the treadmill for like 30 minutes and eating barely anything - 1200 calories ) Now I have all this gross skin. My butt and legs are the worst ! They are jiggly and I have cellulite and soft fat all over them. When I squat, they look wrinkly so I think its a mixture of fat and loose skin. My stomach has some fat on it but just the middle. My arms are like a bag of pudding. I have no clue how to fix this but it makes me really insecure and upset because im still young and my skin was supposed to get better by now. I see other people's before and after pics and their body doesn't look gross like mine. Im not being insecure, even my mom says that my body looks gross.

Does anyone have any advice? How many calories should I eat? What exercises should I do? (given im in school and work a part time job - I'm stressed and get about 6 hrs of sleep a day so I can't be at the gym for like 3 hrs and have 5 mini meals a day)

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Sorry I can't help but if you don't get any answers, maybe try posting again with a more descriptive heading. Good luck.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    If it is excess skin it could be that surgery is the only option