Hi

Options
I just joined a week ago, but love how supportive people are. I think this is one of the biggest helps in losing weight. Going on vacation in 2 weeks, concerned about gaining some of the weight I have lost over the past few months........any ideas to help.

Replies

• oxokatieoxo
    Options
    hi im kinda new aswell, have only been using these forums a week or so but been using mfp for 6 weeks ish. Im going away in a few days aswell. Luckly enough there is a gym at our hotel so while every1 else is having breakfast I will do an hour in the gym. Im also going to do 100 lengths a day in the pool. food wise im going to have lots of chicken, fish, veg and salad as i need tosave my cals for the alcohol haha :)
  • greeneyes098
    Options
    Just had a thought in response to your query - suppose you could use the website on your mobile while you're away ?? (handest permitting)
    I know it's not really anyones idea of fun but you'll probably be grateful when you get back and you're still on target for goals set..... good luck
  • jlcanon
    jlcanon Posts: 21
    Options
    Drink lots of water which helps you to stay hydrated and helps keep you full. Also chew sugarless gum...that keeps your mouth busy and helps curve your hunger.
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    If you can't access MFP, then try keeping a diet journal just to keep an eye on what you are ating. And drink lots of water and exercise as much as you can, in a fun way. Have a brilliant holiday!
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    If you can't access MFP, then try keeping a diet journal just to keep an eye on what you are eating. And drink lots of water and exercise as much as you can, in a fun way. Have a brilliant holiday!